Package Universe for Squeak 3.9: file for Tric-RefractoringBrowser is no longer there

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Sat Apr 7 16:15:59 UTC 2007

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding.  But if you go to http://bugs.squeak.org/ and choose the Squeak Packages project (which can be done from the drop down at the upper right) then you can report a bug and choose the package from the Category list.  Admittedly not all packages are listed there.  If the one you want to report an issue against is missing, just leave Any as the category, provide enough information in the report so I can figure out which package you mean, and I will fix it.  This has been around for years now.

Am I in fact misunderstanding what you mean?

Ken