Back-ends for Monticello?

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Sat Apr 7 23:21:49 UTC 2007

On Apr 7, 2007, at 2:41 PM, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> Gee, at least we have an intern who can wiggle the mouse which
> makes the server responsive again without loosing anything :)
>
> - Bert -

Brilliant solution, could we share him? With three of them they could
wiggle mice across many many MC servers  across multiple projects
around the
world  24x7, to keep us gray-bearded men from digging up the
passwords, convincing SSH and VNC we're valid and wiggling said mouse.

Well that or someone fix or replace the unix socket or AIO code.
Which btw is not only used by MC, Seaside comes to mind...

===