PROLOG/V running under Squeak 3.9-7067

Robert Shiplett grshiplett2 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 22:38:08 UTC 2007

I have Prolog/V back running in a PrologWorkspace under Squeak 3.9 after sorting out a few compile issues (images now save/load fine with Prolog predicates compiled in Prolog and subclassses)

Will get Squeak Map updated as soon as I have a minimal logic browser to ease compiling Prolog predicates ( at the moment files with predicates for a Prolog class need to be filed-in separately to cover a few compile glitches/gotchas ).

Now to see how this an mesh with the BackTalk image that is available and the previous work on SOUL for Squeak.

Robert Shiplett
Smalltalk-Prolog guy