[ANN][Squeak-dev Beta Image] Version 107

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 11 20:33:13 UTC 2007

Regarding Rio,

I wouldn't describe Rio as stable just yet, I would still mark it as
'alpha'. It is definitely usable and Damien is being keen including it
in his development universe.

Recently I have been hacking Rio about like there is no tomorrow, in
order to support Windows, which it now does.

The current versions are Rio-Kernel-kph.83 , Rio-Grande-kph.12 ,
Rio-Test-kph.40

Now that LocalFileSystem support is fairly well defined and tested and I
am moving on to look at other things, namely supporting ZipArchives and
Remote servers through the same API.

regards

Keith