The OLPC laptop in a Nigerian classroom

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Thu Apr 12 03:14:45 UTC 2007

Giovanni,

Thanks for the link, wonderful pictures. It is exciting times and a priviledge
to have Squeak on it. I wonder if there is effort to move content/curriculum
on the laptop, judging from those pictures this school does not have books,
and it is so easy and virtually free to distribute curriculum/books
electronically. (I still prefer to sit with a book, but given the alternative
of no book or book on a laptop I know which I'd take).

Milan