Thanks for Soc

Mathieu Suen mathk.sue at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 19:29:32 UTC 2007

Hi,

I happy to annonce you that I have been accepted for Google Summer of
Code to improve the NewCompiler.
I would like to thanks every one that have vote for my application. I
would also thanks Giovanni Corriga for is strong implication.
Also thanks to Marcus Denker to have propose this project and to
mentoring it.
Marcus have already give me a todo list and I am exited to start it. :)

If you want to follow my project or if you have any question about
NewCompiler, AST, Closure, SmaCC it's always you can subscrib to the
NewCompiler mailing list at: