Tweak (was Re: What's over the horizon?)

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Apr 12 20:15:05 UTC 2007

The async messaging is the basic for everything yes. The object model
was extended to more easily make use of these async messages. Like,
when you change a field (similar to an inst var), the system
automatically generates a chagne event. Or, e.g., method triggers
which allow to annotate methods to be automatically registered as
event handlers.

There is some documentation for these basics on the Tweak site. I'd
suggest just diving in though. Like, the bank account tutorial is
more interesting than it sounds ;)

- Bert -