HV2 for Pier

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Thu Apr 12 20:59:05 UTC 2007

Hi!

(btw, your posts are base64 encoded - looks pretty odd unencoded in my
Celeste)

> Hi

As you have for time for hacking, what about Kom? What is the status
of the two patches (Squeak 3.9 and cookie parsing) that I sent you?

Cheers
Philippe

I will try to take a look. And no, I have very little time for "hacking"
generally - but sometimes I just need to go for it - spur of the moment
thing. Much of what I do with Squeak are just "for fun" anyway, so
sometimes I end up doing stuff I just feel like doing.

But hey, even better - are you interested in co-maintaining Kom? :)

regards, Göran