Shout - characters appear in wrong order when typing

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 10:36:29 UTC 2007

Hi,

2007/4/13, Andrew Tween <amtween at hotmail.com>:
> Thanks to everybody who has tested the fix. It seems to work fine.
> I have now put a new Shout release on SqueakMap that includes this, and other
> fixes.
> (n.b. the experimental Unicode leftwards arrow code is NOT included in this.
> That really is still an experiment).

The new Shout version is on the universe. Don't forget you can upgrade
your squeak-dev image doing:

1. World menu->open...->Package Universe Browser
2. Update list from network
3. Select all upgrades
4. Install selection

Finally, you can execute: 'DEVImageCreator default install' to
regenerate the documentation, the tools flap...

--
Damien Cassou