[Ann] Another 3.10 release

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Apr 13 18:35:41 UTC 2007

El 4/13/07 2:53 PM, "Ralph Johnson" <johnson at cs.uiuc.edu> escribió:

> This list is a list of what you hope we will do, right?  #2 on that
> list is high on my list, too.  I don't understand #3.
>
> -Ralph
He is talking about a still needed clean in Monticello browser for no *
before names.
It's cleaned when you load the complete (or merged) new version of the
package.
As example Installer-Core-edc.83 have a * before , but is the right version
and don't exist  a new one on 310 repository.
But you don't elliminate the * until you select your own computer repository
(for fast) and load again manual ingnoring any complains by Monticello.
When I do a complete image again to end of month I care for doing manual
cleaning.

What happened , same what for several Squeak things, is what you end with
different methods sequence if you load via Monticello, via fileList or via
manual drag and drop.
We need unification all, but take time.

Edgar