[Ann] Another 3.10 release

Michael van der Gulik squeakml at gulik.co.nz
Sat Apr 14 04:16:02 UTC 2007

Ralph Johnson wrote:
> To find out more about the 3.10 release, see
> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5919
>
> This will let you get the latest version, see how to request that
> particular changes are added, and how to join in the discussion of
> what should go into it.

Hi.

I've just started up that image. A small comment:

Please change the background colour!!!! My eyes - they hurt!

Usually the first thing I change in a new image is the background colour
to a dark blue. I can't understand how people can get work done with
bright pastel colours, or in this case, a yellow to green gradient!!

Michael.