PROLOG/V running under Squeak 3.9-7067

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Sat Apr 14 16:36:30 UTC 2007

Robert Shiplett a écrit :
> I think Roel Wuyts must know where this is at ... and if there is a grad
> student or post-doc interested

yes, sure.

I'm looking for a Prolog in Smalltalk in order to implement an
AgentSpeak(L) interpreter. AgentSpeak(L) is an agent langage based on
the BDI (Belief-Desire-Intention) model
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BDI_software_agent)

The AgentSpeak(L) language is in fact very similar to Prolog. I would
like to know if Prolog/V or SOUL are flexible enough in order to have a
slighty modified syntax. In Prolog, there is usually an op relation to
do that. Or maybe a better idea is to write an AgentSpeak(L)
meta-interpreter.

Here is a very simple AgentSpeak(L) sentence :

+concert(A,V) : likes(A) :- !book_tickets(A,V).

that means : if the agent perceives that a concert for the artist A at
venue V occurs, then if the agent likes artist A, then the agent got a
new goal : book some tickets. The first part before :, play as a trigger.

Thank you,

-- Serge Stinckwich
http://doesnotunderstand.free.fr/