[ANN] DNS - reverse lookup

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 14 17:50:31 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I don't know who is maintaining the package at this point, or where is the
authoritative location for it, but here is a change set that adds reverse
lookups into the package.  Now you can do:

NameResolver default reverseLookup: #(85 10 195 197)  " ==>
'box2.squeakfoundation.org' "

Don't know if anyone is using this package or not, but if so let me know.
It seems to have support for zone transfers etc. in the lower level code
(haven't done any testing on it), just not in the interface class.  But if
someone wants to use the package to manage their DNS servers I don't think
it would be too hard to add.  I could take a whack at it if there is
interest.

Thanks,
Jason

http://maps.live.com/?icid=hmtag3