Proofreading Smalltalk sections of thesis

Ivan Tomek ivan.tomek at acadiau.ca
Sun Apr 15 18:03:08 UTC 2007

Hi Brad,

The text was originally contracted to Addison-Wesley and is,
interestingly, listed on Amazon.com although it was never published. One
of the places where you can find it is Stephane's

http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/FreeBooks.html

It is, obviously, somewhat out of date and was based on VisualWorks.

Ivan