[ANN][Squeak-dev Beta Image] Version 107

Tim Johnson trilobyte at hoe.nu
Mon Apr 16 15:52:01 UTC 2007

> Reports like this are very helpful, and are important for improving
> the development universe.  Thank you!

Hello,

I'll add one :)

Trying to load VMMaker version 3.8b6 results in the following message
(after FFI is loaded):

This package depends on the following classes:
  KlattResonatorIndices
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these
definitions:
  KlattSynthesizerPlugin
  KlattSynthesizerPlugin classSide>>declareCVarsIn:
  KlattSynthesizerPlugin classSide>>initialize
[...]

It is unclear from the message whether clicking "Proceed" and then
installing KlattXXX manually will resolve the dependencies.  Will it?
Should that be made more clear?  Or should KlattXXX be added as a
dependency of VMMaker so the error message doesn't appear at all?  Beats
me -- I don't know what I'm talking about, I'm just brainstorming.

Thanks,
Tim Johnson