[Q] Anyone tried ThingLab in SqueakSource?

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 16 22:52:46 UTC 2007

Sungjin Chun wrote:
> Thanks, but I do not know how to use repository or others and worse, my
> MVC only image does not have monticello(right?) support. (But if anyone
> can help me, I can do it after I might managed to install monticello to
> my own MVC-only image).

Although it will not help you to post updates to the monticello
repository from your MVC only image. You could use "Installer" as a
front end to search and load packages from SqueakMap and Monticello,
even though you lack a full UI.

Installer can be bootstrapped from
http://installer.pbwiki.com/f/Installer.st

For detailed usage examples, see the class comment.

regards

Keith