Date classes

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 16 23:06:24 UTC 2007

Do check the latest iterations of some fixes for DateAndTime here
( http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=474) , in particular this includes
a fully tested implementation of the millisecond clock.

For testing you will need SUnit and SUnitGUI from
http://www.squeaksource.com/Testing
Because it uses ClassClonerTestResource to clone the DataAndTime class
for testing without messing with the main system clock.

from my last note:
> I am pleased to announce a testable/tested incarnation of the
> millisecond clock implementation. It is much faster too. This handles
> the clock rollover, and midnight rollovers.
>
> If the clock is not used for a number of days and may have lost
> synchronisation then a sanity check is performed that will recalculate
> the offsets.
The updates can be quite tricky to load, but I hope to see them in 3.10
(Edgar?) It would be great if you could try them out and offer feedback
first.

best regards

Keith