Date classes

Ramon Leon ramon.leon at allresnet.com
Tue Apr 17 17:37:35 UTC 2007

> "But if it is not documented it may as well not exist" - so
> the features you mention that are so great actually for real
> purposes (apart from personal hacking) do not exist!

Not true.  They've been doing lots of stuff lately to improve performance.
We all benefit from that whether they document it or not.

> When you are working in a professional coding environment,
> anything without documentation falls below the radar.
> Management cant keep looking at source code to see if a
> needed feature has arrived.
>
> best regards
>
> Keith

I don't see a professional coding environment, I see 3 or 4 guys
contributing their spare time writing one of the most kick ass web
frameworks ever made.  I see check in comments on every commit saying what
they did.  If there's a lack of comments in the code and on the classes, I
don't blame them, I blame us, for not jumping in and helping them out.
Would more comments be nice, sure, but lets not make the only guys doing the
work feel bad about it.

Ramon Leon
http://onsmalltalk.com