Date classes

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 17 22:06:17 UTC 2007

> And to come back to Date subject our days are still more or less 86400
> seconds, night included. So I would not rant Seaside people for not
> working hard enough.
>
> Nicolas
It's not a rant about people not working hard enough.

Many people perceive that Test first development must require 'more
work'. Those that swear by test first development might disagree. The
same goes for most other practices which have a counter intuitive payoff
(e.g. pair programming etc)

I do not think that it has anything to do with working hard enough, it
has to do with attitude, and culture. In smalltalk we have a culture
that accepts this, because we can I guess.

cheers

Keith