Date classes

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Tue Apr 17 20:32:14 UTC 2007

Ramon

Philippe is not feeling bad because of that. I hope :)
Lukas wrote the first class comment of seaside in my car on the
highway to Nice.
They know that I'm right on that point. Comments are important.
They also know that I respect them and that I pushed a lot seaside.
Now liking seaside does not mean that difficult feedback should not
be made :)

Stef