[ANN][Squeak-dev Beta Image] Version 114

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Thu Apr 19 19:21:00 UTC 2007

This is not about doing new code. When we tried to finalize 3.9 we
could not convert all the packages to use := instead of _ but this is
still a task to do.

and this would be good to do that so that the image is regular. This
was the purpose of the fixUnderscore packages and normally
there is a log either in this one or in the scriptLoader indicating
the packages that we tried and succeeded or failed.

Stef