Morphic graphics, Displaying fonts & canvases

sig siguctua at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 16:58:33 UTC 2007

thanks for the link. i read package description in package collection.
if you want i can criticise this :)

Window updating
 - again, you architecture is blt-centric: more blitting - more slow
down the system :)

Managing multiple OS windows is beyond this topic. It simply adds
another Display instance and/or canvas. There no conflicts to things
which i'm proposing.

In bug-reports i noted that having a single global instance of Display
is a bad way.
There would be much better having a multiple instances (each with own
canvas) and manager, which controlling them.
But this leads to rethinking of what World is. Is it a single for
entire image, and controls somehow its parts for each display or we
must have different World for each Display? I can't answer this
question yet :)