Morphic graphics, Displaying fonts & canvases

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 18:18:36 UTC 2007

Related to Ffenestri, doesn't the Squeak VM try to open the normal window
first and then get told not to or something like that?  How hard would it be
to have the display part of the code be a class that is configurable at
start time so that the image could start in Ffenestri, some other display or
even headless without doing the extra work?