Nice Looking Squeak IDE's?

Alan Kay alan.kay at squeakland.org
Sat Apr 21 21:12:51 UTC 2007

Thanks Juan --

I like this one the best so far -- not so much
for the antialiased fonts or subpixel rendering
(though that is nice) but I like the flatter look
gradient-use better than the more "dimensional"
(as they would say at Disney) looks. The OLPC
display has a kind of sub-pixel rendering built
in (because one writes to the actual pixels not
to the color blobs) and this could be taken
advantage of even more (and probably will be as a
version of Cairo is being worked on for the machine).

Any more interesting Smalltalk methods in a browser with a look like this?

Cheers,

Alan