Plan for 3.10 iteration 2

Ralph Johnson johnson at cs.uiuc.edu
Sun Apr 22 10:47:38 UTC 2007

How do you reload eToys?  As you know, my goal is that as much as
possible should be taken out of the image and loaded.  So, if you can
reload it then I am in favor ot taking it out.  We will need some
tests for it, so we know it has been reloaded successfully.

Damien, it sounded to me that Edgar said that the image still needed a
lot of work.  So, yu should not base swueak-dev on it.  Instead, you
should make sure squeak-dev works on both the current 3.10 and
3.10alpha7091W

-Ralph