Plan for 3.10 iteration 2

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Apr 22 11:48:48 UTC 2007

El 4/22/07 8:34 AM, "Ralph Johnson" <johnson at cs.uiuc.edu> escribió:

> Edgar, in case it is not clear, I think you definitely should publish
> what you have done.  I was just warning Damien not to force people to
> depend on it until you are done.  But people need to use it to give
> feedback to you.
>
> -Ralph

Ok.

I could put all what is waiting in old .cs style and I don't was able to do
using our procedure ?

We have the Multillingual thing and the
http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6348

Using Monticello, blows or hang target image.
Using old .cs, no problems and we have more interesting things into.

Or we could have two branch.
One regular with Etoys.
One "Wild" what don't have Etoys and Nebraska , but people could load.
As is alpha, they should know what at this date not all works.