[ANN][Squeak-dev Beta Image] Version 114

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Sun Apr 22 14:22:37 UTC 2007

Sorry but I tried several times to ask that we get an email with the
changes. No more.
It does not sound like a crazy task to do. Just copy in an email the
log of the releaseBuilder (I hope that
there is such a log somewhere).
Edgar do you have a log describing what each releaseBuilder version
is doing?

And I'm sorry but I do not understand who is in the release team and
this is not my fault
if ralph does not communicate (a bit strange for social engineering).

Now 3.10 is sufficiently important that we can get clear announces of
what is going on.
Or this means that we all do not care at all. Not me.

Stef

PS: And as I'm somebody not only complaining but doing things I
helped ralph getting the knowledge
of what and how we did in 3.9 and also I proposed him to pair with
him but he declined because he did not
want to be influenced by our way of thinking. Ok perfect. But we can
be aware of what is happening.
And BTW he realized that we had a process and that it was quite close
to what he planned to do. So
I think that in the future for 3.11 or so should respect a simple
list of duties.