[ANN][Squeak-dev Beta Image] Version 114

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Apr 22 18:20:03 UTC 2007

El 4/22/07 2:54 PM, "Ralph Johnson" <johnson at cs.uiuc.edu> escribió:

> You are right that we ought to indicate better what is in the updates.
>  I plan to write comments for the old ones, but haven't done it yet.
>
> Shouldn't this discussion be on the 3dot10 list?
>
> -Ralph

To requirement of Squeakers I do a MonticellotoCs quick hack what lets start
of 3.9 and have some more similar to old style .cs in the update of server
process.
Installer don't go into release until 7079.
Now what Installer is part of base, I could modify for grab description part
of each Mantis number and this info go to some easy to follow Morph.

I have my mom here from hospital so all must wait tomorrow.
Edgar