Morphic graphics, Displaying fonts & canvases

sig siguctua at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 11:36:07 UTC 2007

Since i'm currently drawing a 2d scenes i don't neeed to clip by depth(Z) value.
But of course for drawing any 3D object i will need it.

I'm still can't presume how it will look like when we introduce Z
coordinate for morphs. I draw scene in orthographic projection, and
drawing same figure with different Z values will not make any visual
differences.

In future, a nice looking perspective projection can be introduced
such that at Z = 0 your object's X,Y will be equal to screen X,Y. But
with Z > 0 or Z<0 will be zoomed in/out relatively to the center of
screen.