SqueakSource issue

Chris Cunnington cunnington at sympatico.ca
Tue Apr 24 16:18:04 UTC 2007

Hi Andrew,

Likely, you¹ve done nothing wrong. I¹m not sure I understand the nature of
what isn¹t working, but yesterday the squeaksource.com domain was
transferred from it¹s old host at 007names.com to GoDaddy.com. So, don¹t
figure you are doing anything wrong until the transfer induced wonkiness has
been ruled out as a possible factor.

Cheers,
Chris Cunnington