Nice Looking Squeak IDE's?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Apr 24 16:22:43 UTC 2007

On 23-Apr-07, at 10:23 PM, Brad Fuller wrote:

> tim Rowledge wrote:
>>
>> On 23-Apr-07, at 7:13 PM, Alan Kay wrote:
>>
>>> I do too, but the fonts aren't antialiased.
>>
>> Set all fonts to BitStream Vera Serif, I use use 12 & 13 pt normal.
>> Except for balloon help font which can be left tiny.
>> Turn off rounded corners for windows & menus.
>> alternative scrollbar look
>
> I don't see this in preferences v3.9

Ah, I guess that must be because I simply haven't moved to 3.9 yet.
Sophie is built form 3.8.1, which occupies just about all my time and
the one occasion I tried to do serious work in 3.9 (for making a
better source access system) I got bitten by traits being
incompletely integrated and not easily intuitable.

tim
Oxymorons: Temporary tax increase