The Weekly Juan #10: "Cheap, High Quality Fonts in Squeak"

sig siguctua at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 00:08:19 UTC 2007

Very nice. Actually you don't need to store them in 32bpp format.
Store only alpha component (8 bits is more than enough). Even 4 bits
per pixel will give much more nicer look than 1bit. :)

I'm looking forward for a TT fonts with good abstract protocol which
allows to cache them in  display canvas and manage them nicely. Then i
can conversate with font using this protocol to let my GLCanvas do the
rest.