Pending Mac Carbon VM 3.8.17b3

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Fri Apr 27 03:54:11 UTC 2007

I've pushed out a 3.8.17b3 VM that includes Bert Freudenberg's work
on large cursor support for OLPC, plus it includes a bug fix for
cursor tracking.

This VM does work on os-x 10.2.8 forward, however 10.2 does not
actually support cursors bigger than 16x16 in case anyone in the
world still uses 10.2.8 and tries a
OLPC image.

The 3.8.17b3 VM is in the experimental directory at.

http://www.smalltalkconsulting.com/squeak.html

For the curious I'll note the OLPC image is at.

http://etoys.laptop.org/src/etoys-image-and-pr.zip

3.8.17b3	Oops no-one check large cursors on powerpc.
			NSCursorWrappers.m		Ensure works on powerpc, also confirm does not
work on 10.2.x (not supported)

3.8.17b2	bug fix cursor tracking was not correct, used local
coordinates, needed global.
			Add large cursor support via unix code for OLPC image

			sqMacUIEventsUniversal.c	large cursor support, switch cursors back
on window entry and app activation.
			sqMacHostWindow.c		Fix cursor tracking
			sqMacWIndowUniversal.c	small cursor logic has to set flag that
it's not large cursor so reset cursor knows which
					 				cursor to use
			NSCursorWrappers.m		new
			NSCursorWrappers.h		new

===