The Weekly Juan #10: "Cheap, High Quality Fonts in Squeak"

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at consultar.com
Fri Apr 27 07:20:48 UTC 2007

Hi Juan,

Great job! It looks very nice. Thank you for your work.

BTW, Just take in mind one topic: Licences.

I know  that "real strong hackers" don't care about licenses, but to get
an general acceptance of your work you have to be clear about this.

As far as I know, It's not posible to "reuse" the rendering of private
fonts.

Can you try your stuff with Bitstream fonts
(http://www.gnome.org/fonts/) and Komika?

Cheers,

-- Diego