Pending Mac Carbon VM 3.8.17b3

Tetsuya HAYASHI tetha at st.rim.or.jp
Fri Apr 27 13:21:27 UTC 2007

Hi,

Thanks for a new vm, however I remember that I've posted a patch to vm-dev ML. It's for filename normalization when using UTF-8 encoding.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/vm-dev/2007-March/001042.html
and followed messages.

I know UTF-8 is an optional function, but it needs for multi-byte-lang users and me too :-)

Regards,