Summertalk 2007

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Fri Apr 27 17:36:44 UTC 2007

Are you looking for project ideas?   One I just thought of would be
to bring Flow into modern Squeak.

This was started but was abandoned due to time constraints.

-----------------------
I have been really busy at work & had no time to work on porting Flow.
I put everything I have at http://www.hhhh.org/~asparagi/Flow/; please
feel free to move forward with it.  Something similar to this loaded
into 3.2 at one point, and it may work to at least some extent, but it
needs unit tests before anyone will be able to tell whether it works for
sure.  Obviously the further one gets from 3.2 the less likely it will
work.  I think you need to file in Flow3aDependencies first, then
Flow3a.  Good luck, and sorry I didn't just post this incrementally as I
worked.  :(

Brenda