Squackers meeting 2007-05-02

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Fri Apr 27 23:25:36 UTC 2007

Hi all--

     If you're in the San Francisco Bay Area, please come to the next
gathering of the Squeak Hackers ("Squackers"). It'll be on Wednesday, 2
May, from 8pm to 10pm pacific time at my place, with a potluck dinner at
7pm. RSVP to me for directions. We usually meet the first Wednesday of
each month.

     We'll screen the "Squeakers" movie, and I'll show off recent work
with object memory visualization[1], the Spoon release[2], and the Spoon
book[3]. If you have something you'd like to show on the big screen,
please let me know!

     The meeting will also be accessible live online through Skype; call
me there at "threnkeldwingnut".

     see you then!

-C

[1] http://netjam.org/spoon/viz