The Weekly Juan #10: "Cheap, High Quality Fonts in Squeak"

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sat Apr 28 02:13:53 UTC 2007

Hi Dan,

Knowing you like something I did means really a lot to me. Thank you Dan!

The problem I see with using a line for each char is that I wouldn't be
able to take the bitmap from the display, it would be too big. And it
won't be easy to edit with a text editor to tweak glyphs at will... I
know it is laborious to prepare the bitmap, but it is dog-simple. I
guess this needs some more thinking.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich