The Weekly Juan #10: "Cheap, High Quality Fonts in Squeak"

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sat Apr 28 02:14:04 UTC 2007

Hi Diego,

Thanks for your comments. WRT licenses, I believed that the true type
font descriptions were copyrighted, but bitmap fonts could not. And I
understand that many people, including you and small-land, are careful
on this.

Anyway, any bitmap in the correct format should work. I'll try your
suggestion.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich