[ANN][Squeak-dev Image] Version 118

Steven Elkins sgelkins at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 02:30:31 UTC 2007

On 4/26/07, Damien Cassou <damien.cassou at gmail.com> wrote:

> Please tell me what is your experience with this version. Please tell me
> what you want for this image, this is for you.

Thanks for your work on these images.

Starting squeak-dev-118.image and using the 'do' menu to run...

	Undeclared removeUnreferencedKeys; inspect.

...a Dictionary with 4 keys appears.

#ArithmeticValue
This is from the VW side of the RoelTyper subsystem.  Probably
harmless in Squeak.

#DEVMonticello
I bet you know what to do about this one.

#execute
Referenced in OBPluggableCommand>>execute:.  Maybe safe to remove the
method since #execute: only has one sender,
OBMercuryPanel>>accept:notifying: and that method sends #execute: to
self.

#supuser
Referenced in UPWild>>addUser:withPassword:andEmail:.  Maybe this
should be 'superUser username' instead.

Regards,
Steve