The Weekly Juan #10: "Cheap, High Quality Fonts in Squeak"

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sun Apr 29 01:38:36 UTC 2007

I prepared each size independently. The zip file includes three of them.
To build more, it is needed to prepare more bmp files. As I said before,
I took the bits from the display from a text editor and added the marks
to find the glyphs by hand with a graphics editor.

In a few days I'll brew some more, but everybody is invited to do
whichever they like, and share them for others to use. I.e. anybody can
help!

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich