Font rendering strategy

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sun Apr 29 11:29:52 UTC 2007

Hi Philippe,

Philippe Marschall escribió:
> I don't see how the approach of Juan scales to:
> - unicode
I don't know if StrikeFonts are good for Unicode. If they are, I didn't
break them. If they aren't, I didn't fix them.
> - different fonts
> - different font sizes
Well,it does. Just build the bmp files and import them!
> - different font styles (bold / italic / bold and italic)
Automatically derived bold looks very nice (look at my page).
Automatically derived italics works, but doesn't look great. But it is
possible to build the bmps and import them.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich