[ANN] FreeType Plus release

Norbert Hartl norbert at hartl.name
Sun Apr 29 14:05:15 UTC 2007

> > This
> > didn't work in my case. I had the unpack the .sar file
> > manually. I tested this with a fresh 3.9-final image.
>
> Thanks for the feedback.
> Which Operating System are you using?
> Perhaps it is a user/permissions problem.

Ah, ok, I done something wrong. I read the install text.  I read
vmPath but thought imagePath. The vmPath has indeed a permission
problem.I was misled by the fact that putting the files into the
image path works as well. The squeak vm must somehow search the
image path as well.
If this is always the case it is maybe a good idea to copy the
files into the image path. Without having installed the Freeytype
module the libraries are useless anyway.

Norbert