which files to add to a Windows Squeak to make it run on Mac? Linux?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Aug 2 10:15:16 UTC 2007

El 8/2/07 7:01 AM, "Herbert König" <herbertkoenig at gmx.net> escribió:

> Hello,
>
> I have a usb stick with a Squeak windows installation.
>
> Now I want to make this run on a mac and Linux. From my windows point
> of view I would have to copy the Mac or Linux equivalent of squeak.exe.
>
> While the Win VM download is half a MB the Mac VM download is 13 MB
> bringing an image and loads of files in deeply nested folders.
>
> Is there a way to copy one file (or whatever is the minimum set of
> files)into my Win installation and create a link (or batch?) which
> starts the Mac VM with my "3_6_basic_projektleitung.image"
>
> Same for Linux, the VM download installs about 4 MB in multiple
> folders.
>
> I want to plug in the stick in any machine and the three topmost items
> should be: 0Linux 0Mac and 0Windows of which I would choose the right
> type of OS.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Herbert
Make a folder with the different VM for each OS and with your wished
Squeak.nnnn.image , Squeak.nnnn.changes, the both SqueakV39.sources and
SqueakV3.sources (for new and old images).

I usual copy this to target computer.
With Mac , zero problem, with Linux still I don't have deep experience, but
should work

Edgar