About pushBack:

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Thu Aug 2 14:29:11 UTC 2007

Mike frankly I'm sad that you can say that
	- given that I know you
	- that the state of the stream hierarchy is so shitty and bad (I do
not count the number of instance variables that are not used
	the overriding breaking behavior of some subclasses.....)
	- given that we always pay attention not to break code (but that
indeed something we fixed broken behavior)
	- given that we are writing from scratch with test driven a new
hierarchy.

> And I sincerely hope that you are not cleaning up the Stream
> hierarchy in a way so that the rest of the community has then to
> struggle to make their stuff work again with the shiny new cleaned
> up hierarchy.

So even you can say this kind of shit to young guys willing to make
squeak a better place to code, so I'm really sad.
But I know in the future I should really create another Squeak like
everybody else and do not really care.

> I'm not exactly bored right now...
>

> Michael

Stef