which files to add to a Windows Squeak to make it run on Mac? Linux?

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Thu Aug 2 17:18:13 UTC 2007

Hello John,

JMM> Macintosh applications are known as a bundle, which is a directory
JMM> that contains subdirectories which contain all the files,

thank you for that detailed description, that was what I was looking
for.

As a conclusion I won't need a link for the Mac version as OSX will
present the "bundle" as a clickable app. Then provide a link for
Windows and a shell script for Linux parallel to that Mac "folder"
which dive into the subfolder containing the image.

Thanks

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net