3dot11 team?

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 18:12:19 UTC 2007

3dot11 team?

Hi Craig,

Thanks for your reply.

At some point could the board look into a way of
getting releases to flow smoothly?

It would nice to see six-month time boxed releases
with a team in the wings waiting to accept the passing
baton.

It would also give developers options, communication
and feedback. Right now my enhancement efforts seem in
limbo. They are not suitable for 3dot10 beta and there
is no place to line up for 3dot11 alpha.

Self funded time crys not to be wasted.

Thank you and the board in advance for consideration
of these issues.

***
>Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
>Mon Aug 6 17:34:19 UTC 2007
>

>Hi Jerome--
>
>> When the board met last month did it decide
anything
>> about the next release team?
>
>     No, we haven't decided on the next release team
yet. Our time has
>been taken up in recent meetings with legal issues
(we meet on first and
>third Wednesdays).
>

>-C
***