[Packages] Split-Join in development universe etc

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Thu Aug 9 09:26:08 UTC 2007

Hi!

> El 8/9/07 5:32 AM, "Göran Krampe" <goran at krampe.se> escribió:
>
>> I still think #removeAll (my own pet Collection
>> addition that got shot down by some people a few years back)
>
> Göran :
>
> Nice see you again on list.

I am here - just had vacation and a longish ADSL breakdown. :)

> If you have Collection additions not in current 3.10, I wish know.
> I could consult with Ralph and maybe have into Squeak again.
>
> I bet several masters have nice things on his computers unknown to many of
> us, is time to show, discuss and share.

Will see if I can dig it out - it was rather trivial - an abstract
#removeAll method in Collection with concrete implementations in
subclasses - an OrderedCollection for example can just drop the Array.

This allows to easily remove all elements and maintaining identity of the
collection instead of creating a new one. As I said, trivial.

regards, Göran