OT: Dolphin smalltalk giving up

Jan Hussaarts jan.hussaarts at h-itc.nl
Sun Aug 12 13:53:17 UTC 2007

STX probably has its own problems, but when you encounter one and mail
this to Exept (via some internal smtp function in STX), Exept usually
reacts within a couple of days.

You cannot say that there is no progress for quite some time. Unless
quite some time is equal to 6 months.
The latest version I'm using dates from 27th of feb this year (5.34) and
can be found at ftp://smalltalk-x.de/download/stx534/
The latest Ubuntu version is 5.33 an can be found at the same ftp server.
The last stable version is 5.28 release in october 2006.

I do agree with your remark regarding the community. Thats probably
because development is done by Exept and not by volunteers.

Jan