OT: Dolphin smalltalk giving up

Jan Hussaarts jan.hussaarts at h-itc.nl
Sun Aug 12 14:45:01 UTC 2007

Andreas,

If you need recent releases for a specific platform, according to their
website you can mail Exept .
I'm not using STX for database access yet, but if necessary I would
probably try to use ODBC for SQLServer or PostgreSQL.

I do not understand what you mean by 'overhaul its tools'? I think it is
pretty fast, compared to Squeak.

Jan